1. Aksi belirtilmedikçe, bu tarife hükümleri, bireysel sözleşmelerde ve / veya tarifelerde yayınlananlarla çeliştiğinde, bu tür sözleşmeler ve / veya tarifeler, başvuruları için geçerli olacaktır.
2. Yeniden ihraç edilen tarifeler, eşyalar veya öğelerin bir kısmı, daha önce verilmiş tarifeleri, bunlara atıfta bulunulan kalemlerin veya parçaların veya yayınların iptalini iptal edecektir.
3. Aksi belirtilmedikçe, bu tarife hükümleri, yönetim yayınlarında yayınlananlarla çeliştiğinde, bu tarife uygulanacaktır.
4. Bu tarife, ücretlerin uygulanmasını sağladığında, CSA, masrafları doğrulamak için kayıtlar ve faturadaki herhangi bir faturada veya faturada ödeme yapan kişi için belge tutacaktır.
5. Aksi belirtilmedikçe, burada gösterilen hizmetlere ait ücretler, hizmet talep eden tarafça karşılanacaktır veya hizmetlerin sağlanmasından önce CSA memnuniyetini garanti edecektir.
6. Aksi belirtilmedikçe, diğer tüm geçerli ücretlere ek olarak burada gösterilen hizmetlere ait ücretler geçerli olacaktır.
7. Aksi belirtilmedikçe, deck ekipmanının kullanımı CSA'nın rahatlığı içindir ve burada yer alan herhangi bir kuralın uygulanmasına sahip değildir.
8. Aksi belirtilmedikçe, bir Faturalama Belgesinde yapılacak değişiklik talepleri sorumlu taraf (lar) dan yazılı olmalıdır.
9. Driver’s signature on the Bill of Lading only acknowledges receipt of the freight, any special requests or valuation in excess of those found within this tariff must be agreed to by CSA management in advance of the shipment being picked up.
10. CSA reserves the right to reject a shipment when such shipment in their opinion would likely cause damage or delay to personnel, other goods being carried, or equipment.
11. Special attention should be given to CSA’s rights to collect monies owed to them for overdue undisputed freight invoices.
ITEM 500 Bills of Lading, Freight Bills, & Statements of Charges
Transportation of shipments handled by CSA is governed by the terms and conditions as found on the CSA Bill of Lading and the rules, regulations, and charges as published in this tariff.
No deviation from these standard terms and conditions will apply in connection with shipments handled by CSA except upon written agreement signed by an officer of CSA. Terms and conditions of pre-printed Bills of Lading tendered to CSA by Shipper at time of shipment and signed by CSA’s driver or dock worker will not apply except upon written agreement of an officer of CSA. Bills of Lading so tendered by Shipper at time of shipment will be accepted by CSA subject to the terms and conditions shown herein and as modified in this rules tariff.
CSA will provide when required:
A. Copies of freight bills, invoices, statements or proofs of delivery.
B. Other forms or copies as may be required for submission with freight bills for payment.
When a corrected Bill of Lading or letter of authority to amend any aspect of a Bill of Lading is received from the responsible party the following provisions will apply:
A. Corrected Bills of Lading or letters of authority to change the payment status from collect to prepaid or prepaid to collect will be subject to acceptance by CSA. The request must be made by the Shipper in writing and within thirty (30) days of the original Bill of Lading.
B. Corrected Bills of Lading or letters of authority to change the freight charge collection status from prepaid to collect will not be accepted if Section 7 of the corrected Bill of Lading has been signed by the consignor, or once the shipment has been delivered or if shipment has been lost or damaged.
C. Corrected Bills of Lading or letters of authority to change the actual or released value of a commodity will not be accepted after the shipment has been delivered.
D. Changes in commodity description, weight, or pieces shall be accompanied by satisfactory written documentation, such as the original invoice or descriptive advertising copy.
E. A Driver’s signature on the Bill of Lading only acknowledges receipt of freight. Terms and conditions of CSA 1004 Rules Tariff and Bill of Lading contract as provided will apply.
F. When the consignor fails to state the freight terms (prepaid or collect) in writing on the Bill of Lading the freight will ship as prepaid and all applicable charges will be borne by the consignor.
G. A Bill of Lading shall be completed as provided herein for each shipment.
H. On each article covered by the Bill of Lading there shall be plainly marked thereon by the consignor the name of the consignee and the destination thereof. This requirement does not apply in cases where the shipment is from one consignor to one consignee and constitutes a truckload shipment.
I. The Bill of Lading shall be signed in full (not initialed) by the consignor and by CSA as an acceptance of all terms and conditions contained therein.
J. At the option of CSA a waybill may be prepared by CSA and the waybill shall bear the same number, or other positive means of identification, as the original Bill of Lading. Under no circumstances shall the waybill replace the original Bill of Lading.
ITEM 501 Definition of Package
The term package as used in this item means any primary shipping package authorized by the provisions of individual tariffs or classification items. When a number of packages have been unitized, strapped or otherwise fastened together or contained on pallets, platforms or skids or have been over packed in an additional complying package, CSA’s liability will be determined by separately multiplying the weight of each individual package lost or damaged computed on $2.00 per pound ($4.41 per kilogram) and not on the basis of the weight of the total number of packages unitized, strapped or otherwise fastened together or contained on pallets, platforms or skids or over packed in an additional complying package.
ITEM 502 Released Valuation When Goods are Received From a Freight Forwarder
Hava veya su yoluyla önceden veya müteakip transit geçen gönderilerde ve söz konusu gönderiler bir yük nakliyecisi tarafından CSA'ya ihale edildiğinde, CSA'nın maksimum yükümlülüğü pound başına 1,50 dolardan fazla olmayacaktır. Bu kuralın hükümleri, Kanun Tasarısı ya da irsaliye üzerinde öngörülen, fiili ya da serbest bırakılmış herhangi bir değerin yerine geçer.
Bu hükmün ve CSA kurallarının tarifesindeki diğer herhangi bir hükmün ortaya çıkması halinde, alt sınırlamaya sahip olan hüküm uygulanır.